Commercial Interior Design
A well defined corporate identity is a large contributor to corporate success. Businesses and corporations are investing in the process of redesigning their identities to build a strong relationship with their clients. A significant part of their identity is the interior design and functionality of the work space. Commercial success is ensured through a connection with the environment. Part of this connection is through office design.
Inside Out Interiors implements designs that have been directed by the brand of the company.
Why have your office designed
We make it our business to really get to know your business. Good office planning is critical to the effective daily operations. A well planned space will determine the manner in which people work together, directly impacting attitude, morale and productivity.
We make use of techniques and the latest tools to give you a 3D visualisation of the proposed office design so that you can understand how the space feels and will function in a real life context.
- Do some research: The purchase of the furniture should be treated as investments made in fixed assets because it is very difficult to make a quick replacement. It is therefore vital that the range you decide on will last at least 10 years and will be able to be re-ordered and added to as your company grows and your needs change.
- Suitability: The furniture is selected based on the job that is performed. It is always a great advantage to have a multipurpose usage to the furniture. Modular furniture is a huge plus as it is easy to move, reconfigure and interchange. This allows for change without added expenses.
- Keep it Simple: Designs and trends change so quickly. Choose furniture designs that are clean cut, simple and modern. This will ensure a timeless office.
- Durability: The materials used should be hard wearing and not glossy.
- Don’t get bent out of shape: Ergonomics is key to office design. This means your office chair is the most important purchase you will make. It needs to give support, be comfortable, allow for movement and is adjustable.
Inside Out Interiors’ designs are geared towards ease, enjoyment and meeting the clients needs. This all needs to be done while maximising a space’s functionality for financial gain. We create spaces that hotels, spas and guesthouse owners and their customers will love.
Clients that we have worked with include:
- Anglo American Corporation
- Cullen & Jones Optometrists
- Kwezela Colliery
- Price Waterhouse Cooper
- Tjaart Broodryk Physiotherapy
About Inside Out Interiors
The company now has a growing and loyal client base and is supported by its dedicated professional team. You can be confident in the knowledge that your design project will be executed with expertise, enthusiasm and passion. Customised with style made just for you from inspiration to installation.
Satisfied Clients …
“Planning our new reception area required certain specifics relating to our brand.
You understood our need right from the start and presented us with a proposal that underlined exactly what was required yet also added some further features which could not be ignored as they only enhanced and complimented your initial ideas.
We are truly proud of our new reception area as it speaks professionalism, has a feeling of tranquillity yet at the same time radiates energy.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and for effortlessly bringing style and quality to this project.”
Thank you for the dynamic change, much appreciated.